Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Belly belly gooooood~

Finally we were here, so long after I first discovered this place.

"The pork lover's paradise"

Szee just got his job. He was supposed to sign the appointment letter today, but it was delayed due to the medical checkup. Although not officially be employed yet, but I still fulfill the promise to treat him a meal. And I still owe him a meal of Belly Good since I get my last pay. Haha 2 in 1 la.


It's good to come during weekdays. We ordered the set lunch menu. The set comes with a soup of the day. Add on RM1 for an iced lemon tea.

Very nice mushroom soup! A great appetite stimulant.

The iced lemon tea was the only not-so-nice among what we had.

The mixed platter. Grilled pork belly and pork ribs. RM21.90
I am not a fans of fatty belly and I usually cut off the fats when I have pork. But this is fantastic!
Bravo!

Pulled pork burger. RM12.90
Succulent pork patty and veges. Tasty! But the fries was so-so.

Service was good, nice ambiance. Not so cheap but really worth for money. We said that we will come again, when we have more money to spend.



Belly Good
20, Jalan PJS 8-18, Dataran Mentari,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03 5630 1699
Email: reservation@bellygood.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment