Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DELF

Diplôme d'études en langue française (DELF) is an official French proficiency certificate, administered by France's International Centre for French Studies (CIEP) for the country's Ministry of Education. It's the French equivalent of the English proficiency test TOEFL.

Shall I?

When I found out that it will cost me RM700++ I gave up on it. But after Szee checked with our French lecturer in UM, he told me that the fees would not be that high.

So....Shall I?

But I fear the listening part the most. Check this out, the sample papers, and you'll know how terrifying it is.

Shall I?

Frankly I don't think I can do it alone. I guess I need a (or a few) companion(s) for the encouragement, and to practice with together.

So anyone with me? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment