Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair

After checking email this morning, without delay I marked my calendar on 17 April. Yes, I'm going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair!

It's the exciting fun fair games which attract me the most. For instance, Sumo Wrestling (in air bag suits!), gladiator battles and other amusing and addictive games. I have seen the Sumo Wrestling during St. Patrick's Festival at 1 Utama last year. But just too bad I did not give a try to that fun game. This time I'm going to grab the chance to be a Sumo at the street fair!

Besides games, another attractive activity would be lucky draws. Believe it or not, there will be various cool gadgets worth up to RM15, 000 for grabs! Maybe I will be the lucky one to win some Gatsby products for dear. Or maybe some other cool stuff?

Are you interested too? Let's go together and have fun! Here are details of the event:

Date: 17th April 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 10am till 5pm
Venue: Front Foyer, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur

By looking at their website itself, you could imagine how fun the street fair would be. Check this out, the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair website. You can kill some time by playing some mini games on the website. Bacteria Attack, Balloon Throwing, Rope Skipping, Spot the Deodorant, Basketball Shooting, Catch the Germs... From 8 March to 14 March weekly winners of these games will be given invitations to the street fair. Oppsss... Sorry to say today is 17 March, the due date is over....

So... anyone wants to go with me? ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

need pass to go in ar ?

Shee Ying said...

im not sure leh. probably yes because invitation tickets are the prizes for the game winners. don't worry, i'll bring u along if i win! ;p

Post a Comment