Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Second visit to the north in a week

One day after I came back home from Sg. Petani, I traveled to the north again. Here are some of my favourite photos that I've captured.

From the garden of my grandma's house.


The next day we went to Penang.
Lunch at Sg. Ara. The super sour fish noodles. Even my brother also agreed that it is sour, that means it is really really sour.
The fried noodles. 炒帝皇面。Tasty and big serving.



We went to Hatyai on the following day.
Look at the crowd at the customs.

Kerabu mango

Banana fritter... With sesame.

Tasted McD's broccoli pie too. And the Samurai pork burger. Nice!


Papa & mama

My cousins, Xuan & Zhi

The next day.
The market. You wanna know how fresh the fish were?
They were alive.

Can you see the face?

We returned to our country in the afternoon. After we reached at grandma's house again...
Dividing the prizes.

9 comments:

Tan Liu Sheng 陈柳昇 said...

i can't remember what i read but i just remember the last sentence. "Dividing the prizes"

Where is my prizes?? wahahaa..

yintengc said...

Nice photos... :)

Shee Ying said...

liu sheng: even me also don't have le....

yin teng: ;)

-jenna- said...

hello.. cannot take photos at the immigration de le.. hahaha..

Shee Ying said...

i took quite a lot oh.
hohoho~

Tan Liu Sheng 陈柳昇 said...

tipu.. main tipu

guang said...

是时候换相机了……最近canon单眼机都跌价……

Shee Ying said...

liusheng, tipu what?
guang, digital camera i also lazy to bring around... DSLR is dunno how many times bigger and heavier le...

guang said...

compensation for heavy n burden is quality and satisfaction in ur photos... n sometimes money is de reward too.. haha..

Post a Comment