Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm a tooth fairy!

Yes, if you all don't know, I am actually a tooth fairy. Don't believe me? Watch this...



I take the tooth from children, in return I'll leave them some gifts instead of money. I usually give something they can use to keep their teeth healthy and clean. Cute toothbrush, special toothpaste, or some other tooth products e.g. the whitener in the video above. I would love to see every child has good oral health.

If you wonder why there are no wings on me, I'll tell you why. I am an evolved tooth fairy who have no wings, because the wings might accidentally wake the children up when I am getting close to them in order to pick their tooth. The wings will make noise as they are moving, and I do not want to interrupt the kids' sweet dreams. So I evolved into what you've seen.

To accomplish my mission the only gadget that I need would be a teleporter which enables me to travel from a place to another, silently. Since I do not have wings, I'll just 'pop out' in the sleeping children's bedroom. Yup, you've seen the video, that's how I 'pop out'.

So now you believe that I'm a tooth fairy? Tell me if your children have fallen out baby tooth. I will give them surprise!


p/s: I reveal this secret of me for the Nuffnang Special Screening-Tooth Fairy.
Special thanks to David & Veni!

3 comments:

sumijelly said...

good luck for u....hehehe

Unknown said...

wei... y u suddenly post this out of the blue ?

Shee Ying said...

sumijelly, thanks~

david, read the last 2 sentences...

Post a Comment