Friday, October 30, 2009

Ways to kill time

Ways to kill time (what I did tonight):

Facebooking
  1. In the search column, type your own name and see the faces who share the name with you.
  2. Go to your restaurant in Restaurant City(if you played this game) and just look at how the restaurant operates. How the chefs cook, how the waiters serve and how the customers eat or complain. They are cute!
  3. Play some game which you can challenge your friends or yourself. Examples: Who has the biggest brain, Spot the difference, Typing maniac, etc. Break your own record!
Shopping

I did not go out but stay at home. I shopped online. According to many girls, shopping is therapeutic. Somehow it is true for me too. But this will kill your purse and terrify your another half.

Youtube

Search for anything that comes across your mind. ANYTHING. After finish watching 1 video clip, click on its related links and then continue watching. You can repeat this step for some time. Until you feel bored, search for something different.

Journals

Vivien told me that there is an online journal where we can access to the articles for free! And today is the last day. I should spend my time searching for the articles I needed. Indeed, I spent the least time for this. *guilty*

Going to bed, and telling myself that tomorrow will be a better day. Good night, everyone. Bonne nuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment